SBC Week 5 – Spring Break: Los Angeles

Hi guys, it’s hmsmarim,

Ill be talking about my time in Los Angeles. I went to Los Angeles when we were on Spring Break.

I went to Los Angeles with my cousin, aunty, uncle, mom, and dad. When we went to Los Angeles we stayed at the hotel called Courtyard Marriott. We went to Six Flags Magic Mountain and rode many rides. On one ride my cousin, dad, and I got soaking wet, the ride was called Roaring Rapids. We also went to Universal Studios. We rode many rides that were really fun. My favorite ride would have to be the Simpsons Ride. In Los Angeles, we also saw the Hollywood sign.

We went to many stores like Ikea, Trader Joes, Ralphs, and Daiso Japan. My favorite store was Daiso Japan because they have a wide variety of things to buy for a small price. For dinner, we went to many different places. We went to Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Jack in the Box, Wendy’s, and many other restaurants. My favorite dinner would have to be Wendy’s because there was a wide variety of food.

We stayed at the hotel and went swimming, played games, and read some books when we were bored. My cousin and I went to the pool and played games like capture the flag and many other games that were fun. We played Hanafuda in the airport when we were bored on our phones.

This website gives you places to go to in Los Angeles

This is a website which tells you information about the Hollywood sign

This Spring Break was an adventure of fun!

What did you do during Spring Break?

That’s it for today!

hmsmarim

2 thoughts on “SBC Week 5 – Spring Break: Los Angeles

1. Dear hmsmarim,
    Wow… I went to Los Angeles as well for spring break. We went to Universal Studios and rode at least 3 rides. After that, we went to San Fransisco. It sound like you had a lot of fun. But all the pictures that I took while I was over there are now gone. R.I.P. memories… Here is a link to my blog.
    Sincerely,
    hmschase

• Hi hmschase,

Sorry that all your picture are gone now. I will certainly make sure I’ll check out your blog when I have the time.

From,
      hmsmarim