My Message to the World

Hi guys, it’s Mari,

The thing I would share with the whole world is Water Usage. Around 35% or 780 million people don’t have access to water sources. Many people don’t have clean water to drink, bathe, or use. Water is very important in life and if people who have water keep waisting it, then what’s the point of having water for everyone. Many people waste water and they don’t know it.

People do the 24 hours, 1 gallon of water challenge. They do these challenges so they can experience the struggle it is to only use only a certain amount of water to drink, bathe, and use throughout the day. Some people don’t make through and give up after 12 hours because they don’t have enough water. People can also last 24 hours and then realize that it is incredibly hard to do.

Water is very important in life because around 4,100 children die from contaminated water every day. Around 2.1 gallons of water is wasted per minute around the world. Water is very valuable to many people because they don’t have enough water to survive a day. Another major problem is pollution which can also harm people for drinking water. Water is very important in life for many reasons.

Water Use Statistics

Thanks for reading!

Mari (hmsmarim)

4 thoughts on “My Message to the World

1. Dear Mari,
    I think that your post is really good! I believe that problems involving water usage are really important to share with the world because water is a necessity for all living things to stay alive. I can’t really think of something you can improve on, but maybe you could write out the numbers in letters.
    Check out my message! – Chloe’s Blog
    Sincerely,
    hmschloe

2. hi Marie,
    The environment is the main problem of mankind today, and as you said, water is a part of the sphere of the environment that directly affects the health and human life.
    I’m very glad you paid attention to this issue and published a lot of statistics on it.